Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Editorial: A PRISM▲TIC T▲LE










These post-apocalyptic Sandy days I've been stuck in my house, which leads me to cook delightnesses, read, love my boyfriend and my cats, eat like crazy (today I decided to at least go out and run), and.. blog like crazy. I've been finding so many cool things these days that I'm kind of enjoying being stranded in Brooklyn.

I just ran into this editorial on facebook for Luisa Via Roma (Which I liked immediately). They're a Luxury Online Shop which I can just only dream about. Thanks to Carmel Imelda Walsh for sharing her team with us. Great job on this shoot! :)


Hair - Sasso Gianluca 

Hair sculpture - Micheal Paulsinelli

International studio hair & makeup - Academy F, Firenze 

Makeup - Nhami Orlando & Caterina Pelosi

Style and Concept - Carmel Imelda Walsh

Assistant Stylist - Diletta Bonaiuti

Backstage - Giulia Savorelli 

Special thanks to Castello Sammezzano

1 comment:

  1. Hello Im the stylist for Luisa Via Roma, These are the Credits, Thank you

    LUISAVIAROMA.COM

    Hair - Sasso Gianluca

    Hair sculpture - Micheal Paulsinelli

    International studio hair & makeup - Academy F, Firenze


    Makeup - Nhami Orlando & Caterina Pelosi

    Style and Concept - Carmel Imelda Walsh

    Assistant Stylist - Diletta Bonaiuti

    Backstage - Giulia Savorelli

    Special thanks to Castello Sammezzano

    ReplyDelete