Monday, January 6, 2014

Crystal Queen










 Yesterday, while having some drinks with Luiny from FiLiLí, she showed me this insane crown collection by Elemental Child. There was silence for about a minute while looking at every single detail of this beautiful crystal crown collection. The line is practically new since it launched in November '13. It's influenced by science fiction, fantasy, magic, and 70's rock and roll. "Think Led Zeppelin writing songs about Tolkien and you're on the right page". I feel I can find one of these crowns hiding under a rock you can only break with a magic sword. I'm in love. 

Shop the collection here

¡Feliz Día de Reyes!

1 comment:

  1. Love it!
    Somehow the iridescent one won my attention, probably the cheapest hah.
    Mineral queen instead - crystal is just an atomic arrangement? ;-)

    ReplyDelete