Tuesday, February 11, 2014

FiLiLí x Mara Hoffman FW14



Saturday was a very special day for us. Besides witnessing the fabulous Mara Hoffman FW14 collection, our beloved Luiny from FiLiLí  officially debuted her Tuareg collection along with her! I couldn't be more excited since she is a big muse for us and having one of our Coyote Negro family members being part of this collection had me speechless. 

So our friend Monica Félix went backstage with her camera and took these amazing photographs while I was being a spectator. I couldn't contain myself of wanting everything I was looking at! I loved the hooded scarves and all the rich textures every piece had. 

Because of the nature of Hoffman's iconic heavy prints, FiLiLí's jewelry served as a simple touch that enhanced the whole look and feel. Solid, strong and simply modern tribal-esque shapes with geometric details complemented each style from head to toe (literally). The complete collection felt like a modern reinterpretation of an female african baddass tribe.


















Get the Crystal Chain Bracelet by FiLiLí  > here <



Get the Round Back Necklace by FiLiLí > here <
 



I loved the arm cuffs and the chokers! I'm just waiting for better weather to start rocking these pieces. FiLiLí's Tuareg collection is inspired by the Berber nomads of the Sahara Desert. Each piece is unique and soon will be available at our shop.

Meanwhile.. check out some of the featured jewelry at shopcoyotenegro.com


All photographs where taken by Mónica Félix. Check out her work here


1 comment:

  1. The two black, deep v-neck dresses with the fringe are TO DIE FOR. Serious inspiration right there.

    martha jane canary

    ReplyDelete