Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Made by Coyote Negro















I'm beyond excited to show you the very first piece I made! A brass breastplate piece morphed into a leather harness. I'm always inspired in different cultures and ethnicities, so this one is from west Africa and the Fulani people. I first did the breastplate using the lost wax technique. Then connected the leather to the piece with very delicate rivets. I love the minimalism of the back part. Just a simple bar decorating your back.. so you can rock front and back.. oh and the sides.. they open and close with snap buttons and you can choose between yin and yang.. black or white.. or both :)

Get it here

There are more things coming up to the shop.. rings, hair pieces, chokers, earrings.. but i'm still working on those. You can see how things are coming along on instagram @coyotenegro.

Shot & Styled by Nosotrus
 Model: Bre Lembitz













No comments:

Post a Comment